tableaupublic            

Menu

Official Statistics Website - On the “statistical information” menu the press releases, tables and time series are available in English. The Statistical Yearbook and the Tourism Statistics publications also have information in English.

tableaupublic            

Newsletters

Subscribe to our newsletter and get statistical data as soon as it is available!...

In the first fortnight of June

32% of enterprises estimate that it takes more than 6 months for their turnover to return to normal

The survey results point to a slight improvement in the enterprises situation in the 1st fortnight of June, reflecting the progressive relieving of the pandemic containment measures. The percentage of enterprises in operation in the 1st fortnight of June increased to 84% compared to 82% in the previous fortnight.

Given the situation that could be expected without the pandemic, 79% of the enterprises reported a negative impact on turnover.

When comparing with the 2nd fortnight of May, 41% of the enterprises reported stabilisation in turnover and 37% pointed to an increase.

32% of the enterprises reported that their turnover should take more than 6 months to return to the normal level and 17% pointed to three to six months.

In the 1st fortnight of June, 45% of the enterprises reported reductions in the number of persons employed effectively working, given the situation that could be expected without the pandemic (51% in the previous fortnight).

Comparing with the 2nd fortnight of May, most enterprises did not report a change in the number of persons employed (68%).

More than 80% of the enterprises consider that there is little or no probability of permanently changing their activities due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The changes referred to as very likely by enterprises are reinforce of the investment in information technology (20% of enterprises), the redirection of target markets (9% of enterprises) and the increase in the use of remote working (7% of enterprises).

covid graf en

International Statistical Cooperation

MAC14 20

International Statistical Cooperation

MAC14 20

Statistical Literacy

formation3

Statistical Literacy

formation3
Go to top