tableaupublic            

Menu

Official Statistics Website - On the “statistical information” menu the press releases, tables and time series are available in English. The Statistical Yearbook and the Tourism Statistics publications also have information in English.

tableaupublic            

Newsletters

Subscribe to our newsletter and get statistical data as soon as it is available!...

In 2015, there were 5.5 thousand social housing dwellings in the Autonomous Region of Madeira with an average rent of 55 Euros

In 2015 there were around 5.5 thousand social housing dwellings (down by 0.7% from 2012) distributed by 1.6 thousand buildings. About two thirds (66.1%) of the buildings had just one dwelling, leading to a ratio of 3.3 dwellings per building.

Social housing dwellings were almost exclusively (99.2%) rented and about 0.7% were vacant.     

In 2015 there were 2,142.5 social housing dwellings per 100,000 inhabitants (2,103.8 dwellings in 2012)

Social housing generated a revenue of around 3,317.4thousand Euroswhich resulted from collected rents, since no house sale was registered. That represented a decrease of 7.6% compared to 2012 (-272.8thousand Euros). Moreover, there was an expenditure of 2.187,1 thousandEuros (54.3% of which with conservation and rehabilitation works and remaining 45.7% with fixed costs), corresponding to an increase of 108.8% compared to 2012 (up by 1,139.9 thousand Euros).

The average monthly rent in social housing in 2015, regardless of the type of contract, was 55 Euros, down by 2 Euros from 2012.

grafico-EN

For more information, please click on:

International Statistical Cooperation

MAC14 20

International Statistical Cooperation

MAC14 20

Statistical Literacy

formation3

Statistical Literacy

formation3
Go to top