tableaupublic            



Official Statistics Website                             

Menu

tableaupublic            

Newsletters

Subscribe to our newsletter and get statistical data as soon as it is available!...

In the third quarter of 2021

Number of dwellings sales in the Autonomous Region of Madeira increased year-on-year but decreased when compared to the previous quarter

In the third quarter of 2021, 1,068 dwellings were traded in the Autonomous Region of Madeira, down by 5.6% over the previous quarter and up by 23.6% compared to the third quarter of 2020.

Of the total of transacted traded in the reference quarter, 854 were existing dwellings (80.0% of the total) and the remaining 214 (20.0%) were new dwellings. Compared to the previous quarter, these two types of dwellings showed opposite trends, i.e., the number of existing dwellings went down by 7.7% (+31.2% y-o-y) while in the case of new dwellings there was a 3.9% increase (+0.5% y-o-y).

The value of transacted dwellings in the reference quarter totalled 172.2 million euros, representing a 5.9% decrease over the previous quarter (182.9 million euro) and a 36.6% rise compared to the same quarter of the prior year (126.1 million euro). The sales value for the new dwellings reached 45.9 million euros (+18.0% than in the same quarter of the previous year), while the value of existing dwellings stood at 126.3 million euros (+44.9%).

In Portugal, the number of transacted dwellings in the third quarter of 2021 reached 56.5 thousand (a quarterly increase of 6.8% and a year-on-year increase of +25.1%) These transactions generated a sales value of 9.4 billion euros, +9.3 than in the second quarter of 2021 and +38.7% compared to the same period of the previous year.

Vendas Alojamentos Familiares EN

 

 

International Statistical Cooperation

MAC14 20

International Statistical Cooperation

MAC14 20

Statistical Literacy

formation3

Statistical Literacy

formation3
Go to top